When comes to patient monitoring, wide application is the expectation.
Vital Signs Monitor is a small multi-parameter patient monitor, which can monitor the vital physiological parameters: Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP), Pulse Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Electrocardiogram (ECG), Temperature (TEMP). Economical and User Friendly.
- 7 inch touch screen of SpO2/ECG waveform and numeric display
- Table top design with user friendly operation
- Up to 12000 groups of NIBP, 3000 groups SpO2 and event record
- Historic data records can be reviewed in waveform, list or trend graph
- Data export and software upgrading can be done by USB cable
- Flexible configurations among SpO2, NIBP, TEMP and ECG
- Nellcor compatible SpO2, SunTech NIBP and Infrared ear probe available