When comes to patient monitoring, wide application is the expectation.
Vital Signs Monitor is a small multi-parameter patient monitor, which can monitor the vital physiological parameters: Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP), Pulse Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Electrocardiogram (ECG), Temperature (TEMP). Economical and User Friendly.
- 5 “ high resolution LCD display
- Table top design with user – friendly operation
- Up to I2000 groups NIBP and 2000 groups SpO2 storage
- Auto, Manual and STAT NIBP measuring mode
- Inbuilt rechargeable li-ion battery
- USB connectivity for data output and software upgrading
- Flexible configurations among SpO2, NIBP, TEMP and ECG
- Upgradable to Nellcor SpO2 and SunTech NIBP